Aloe Vera is one kind of herb that was very well known since ancient times. There are about 300 species , each species has different benefits and essential to health. Aloe BARBADENSIS is commonly used to make a healthy drink because it contains nutrients and minerals needed by the body as well as most vitamins.
Nature of Aloe Vera BARBADENSIS
- Stems are about 1m tall.
- Leaves are about 5-12 cm long and 30-80 cm wide and placed singularly around the trunk.
- Leaves are round , pointed and serrated with thorns.
- Color varies from light to dark green – New leaves have white patches.
- The inside of the leaves have high mucus content and are jelly-like.
- Flowers are orange-yellow and ascend upwards.
Nutrition in Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera research take place at the Aloe Vera research institute , which is located in the United States of America (California). They found that Aloe Vera is composed of many amino acids such as alanine , arginine , asparaginasic istydine , glutaminesic ,serine , glycine , lysine , methionine , Proline , tyrosine and also contains.
- Vitamin A , B1 , B2 , B6 , B12E and collagen.
- 7 kind of minerals such as iron , calcium , calcium carbonate , magnesium , manganese , sodium and zinc.
Aloe Vera’s healing properties
About 200 scientific studies around the world revealed the result about the health benefits of Aloe Vera it was divided into 3 important uses.
- To heal scars and ulcers.
- Pretect and kill bacteria.
- Pretect and cure viruses.
Benefits of using Aloe Vera
- Faster wound treatment rate.
- Smoother and younger looking skin.
- Increase immune system function.
- Complexion (Perfect skin)
- Skin care deep to inner skin.
- Reduce pain from blister.
- Assist in scar removal for children under the age of 5.Dr.Soeda Momoe discovered 3 new advantages of aloetin , a substance derived from Aloe Vera
- The substance has germicidal properties.
- It can hinder the growth rate of neoplasm.
- It can help heal wounds.
Aloe Vera has healing properties that helps combat the following diseases :
Activates the metabolism ; supplementing with modern medicine may be helpful.
Gastric ulcer and duodenal
Heals the wound in your digestive organs.
Germicide anti – inflammatory and secondary infection and refreshing the skin.
Hypertension (High blood pressure)
Smoothes blood-vessels and regulates blood circulation.
Hypotension (Low blood pressure)
Controls blood circulation , activates metabolism.
Use as laxatives , Heal the constipation and relieve the pain or applied to piles will be helpful.
Healing the allergy (must be used continuously about 2-3 months or 12 weeks).
Helps prevent the psoriasis.